Monday, February 4, 2013

A zombie and a zucchini slice

Since I had a super busy weekend, I didn't get the chance to cook something new!

So, half asleep and trying to keep myself awake for a 9pm netball game, I decided I wanted to attempt zucchini slice again.


I've tried it once before and it was yummy but a bit soggy. So I cut out potato and stuck to simplicity.


So here it goes:


2-3 grated zucchini's

2 grated carrots
1/2 chopped red capsicum
Half onion thinly chopped
1/2 cup oil
4 eggs
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup grated tasty cheese
2-3 slices ham or bacon
Salt and pepper




Mix and bake for 30-40 mins at 180 degrees






End result: Delicious! A little bit soggy still so I am letting it sit in the oven to dry. Nonetheless, much better than last time!








No comments:

Post a Comment